All our training is now delivered remotely on Zoom or Microsoft Teams. Contact us for details.
Whether you’re a complete beginner or just want to brush up your skills, our personalised training will give you the confidence to take your marketing and communications to the next level. We tailor our training to the specific requirements of your organisation, using practical exercises based on directly relevant examples.
We currently offer in-house training on the following topics
- Email marketing with Mailchimp (beginner and intermediate levels) – half day
- Website optimisation – half day
- Google Analytics (beginner and intermediate levels) – half day
- Introduction to media relations / press release masterclass – full day
- Introduction to Shopify: setting up and running your own online shop – full day
- Blogging for museums and galleries – half day
- Blogging for charities and community groups – half day
- Facebook Pages / Twitter / Instagram for museums and galleries – half day for one social media platform, full day for all three
- Facebook Pages / Twitter / Instagram for charities and community groups – half day for one social media platform, full day for all three
- TripAdvisor for arts and heritage organisations – half day
- Writing for the web – half day
- Marketing essentials (charities and community groups) – full day
- Marketing essentials (museums and galleries) – full day
Our courses are delivered at your premises to as many of your staff as you like. We charge a flat rate of £420 for our one day in-house training courses and £265 for a half day course. (Registered charities and community groups receive a 20% discount.) We only charge travel expenses if the venue is outside London or the Southend-on-Sea area.
We’re always interested in developing new training courses, so if you have a topic in mind that we don’t already cover please feel free contact us.
We also provide personalised one-to-one coaching on all areas of marketing and communications – perhaps you want some help writing a press release, getting to grips with email marketing or developing your website content so it really does you justice. Our coaching combines direct instruction with tailored advice and guidance on a weekly, monthly or one off basis.