This half-day course introduces the techniques used by professional email marketers, giving you plenty of tips and tricks to get the best possible results from your emails.
The focus of the course is on simple evidence-based techniques that can improve the results of your newsletters and bulletins. You will learn how to create attention- grabbing emails that are more likely to be opened, read and clicked on.You’ll gain a thorough understanding of fundamental email marketing techniques and current best practice in the field. You will also leave with plenty of practical ideas for reviewing and improving your emails.
Topics covered include:
- Writing effective subject lines and teaser text
- Using split testing to maximise responses
- When and how often to send emails
- Setting up autoresponders and welcome emails
- Creating more engaging content
- Using special offers and promotions to increase engagemen
Method and duration of course
One day course (usually 10am-1pm) with workshop exercises, small group activities and group discussion.
We charge a flat rate of £360 for our one day in-house training courses and £220 for a half day course. (Registered charities and community groups receive a 20% discount.) We only charge travel expenses if the venue is outside London or the Southend-on-Sea area.