This beginners’ course introduces Mailchimp, one of the easiest and most affordable email marketing (newsletter) providers. After attending the course, participants will feel confident sending simple email updates and reviewing their effectiveness.
Topics covered include:
- setting up a Mailchimp account
- creating and managing a subscriber list or lists
- designing a template to use each time
- creating, testing and sending an email bulletin or newsletter
- tracking and understanding the results.
Method and duration of course
One day course (usually 10am-1pm) with workshop exercises, small group activities and group discussion.
We charge a flat rate of £360 for our one day in-house training courses and £220 for a half day course. (Registered charities and community groups receive a 20% discount.) We only charge travel expenses if the venue is outside London or the Southend-on-Sea area.