We currently offer the in-house training on the following topics
- Email marketing with Mailchimp (beginner and intermediate levels) – half day
- Website optimisation – half day
- Google Analytics (beginner and intermediate levels) – half day
- Introduction to media relations / press release masterclass – full day
- Blogging for museums and galleries – half day
- Blogging for charities and community groups – half day
- Facebook Pages / Twitter / Instagram for museums and galleries – half day for one social media platform, full day for all three
- Facebook Pages / Twitter / Instagram for charities and community groups – half day for one social media platform, full day for all three
- TripAdvisor for arts and heritage organisations – half day
- Writing for the web – half day
- Marketing essentials (charities and community groups) – full day
- Marketing essentials (museums and galleries) – full day
Our courses are delivered at your premises to as many of your staff as you like. We charge a flat rate of £420 for our one day in-house training courses and £265 for a half day course. (Registered charities and community groups receive a 20% discount.) We only charge travel expenses if the venue is outside London or the Southend-on-Sea area.
We’re always interested in developing new training courses, so if you have a topic in mind that we don’t already cover please feel free contact us.
We also provide personalised one-to-one coaching on all areas of marketing and communications – perhaps you want some help writing a press release, getting to grips with email marketing or developing your website content so it really does you justice. Our coaching combines direct instruction with tailored advice and guidance on a weekly, monthly or one off basis.